cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion procedure -Sales order Item level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to add the field "MATERIAL SALES TEXT" in Incompletion procedure -Sales order Item level.

The Table that i need to enter in procedure is VBAP.

But what should be the "Field Name" and Screen for creating missing data?

Plz Help....

Regards

Subhasish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Field ARKTX refers to 'Description' of material in sales order and not to 'material item text'.

'Material sales text' flows into sales order from the text you maintained in customer master record or Material master record.

Of course, you could also maintain sales text at sales order stage also.

Incompletion process inspects specific fields in order to see if data has been maintained in these fields. Should data not be maintained in these specified fields, the system is told how to respond, that is, whether or not to give a warning message and to what extent does it allow further processing of the document.

Material sales text is not a field.

So, you cannot add material sales text at incompletion procedure.

• Please reward points for good answers as this would help increase the total donation that SAP will make to the United Nations World Food Programme.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murali and Aram for the suggestion.

I've tried taking field name ARKTX and Screen PKAU/ PTEX but it is not working.

Thanks

subhasish

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi subhashish

As already our friends have given field names ( ARKTX- VBAP ) , just include these table name and field name in incompletion log at order level

It will ask to fill the text before saving the sales order

Another alternative is while doing text determination at order level , for your text procedure , maintain for your feild as TEXT IS OBLIGATORY .If you make this before saving a sales order also it will ask to fill the text .as it comes under incompletion log

Regards

Srinath

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subasish,

The field for sales item text is ARKTX and it is very much available in table VBAP.If it is a standard item you can use incompletion procedure 20 and the screen for adding this filed would be readily available indicating PKAU as the screen against the above mentioned field.(ARKTX)

Hope this helps.

Rgds,

Aram K.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Subhasish,

Please try with this field in the VBAP table

ARKTX --Short Text for Sales Order Item

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.