I created Rush order and saved it.

As expected, Delivery was not created.

What could be the problem?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check scheduled lines and see date on which material was confirmed for delivery.

When you create a rush order, the system always uses the current date to create the delivery. If no confirmed schedule lines exist for this date, the system does not create a delivery.

In brief, deliveries for a date in the future cannot be generated automatically from a rush order.

• Please reward points for good answers as this would help increase the total donation that SAP will make to the United Nations World Food Programme.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this problem.

I went to VOV4, assigned the sales doc type to the item catergory.

It solved for me.

Hope you have overcame your problem!

Dinesh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ajmal

Generally for the Rush order doc type the immediate delivery will be switched on [ X ] , shipping conditions will be 10 (immediate) , and lead time in days will be nil .

Whenever you create any rush order , the system gives the delivery date as the current date, check the schedule lines.if it is not there , no delivery no will be generated.

check the schedule line data, if the date is current date then check the copy controls for VTLA

Please reward points for good answers as this would help increase the total donation that SAP will make to the United Nations World Food Programme.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mostly we are in an impression that whenever the rush order is created it will automatically create delivery.

In some of the case for Rush order, once the order has been created it won't immediately create delivery. Before going to that status,

the system will check for Credit check.So don't be panic!! once the sales order is created, kindly release from the credit block through T code - VKM3

and then it will check the remaining process..

Reason for auto delviery during the Rush order process.

Rush order doc type the immediate delivery will be switched on X ,

shipping conditions will be 10 (immediate) ,

lead time in days will be nil .

Whenever you create any rush order , the system gives the delivery date as the current date, check the schedule lines.

if it is not there , no delivery no will be generated.

check the schedule line data, if the date is current date then check the copy controls for VTLA

Thanks

Pugal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please reward the points. If you feel this query solve your question.

In rush order document type vov8 so rush order check it shipping whether the delivry type Lf is assigned and immidiate delivery as marked. Please check those things. and create it. You will get in in rush order delivery in vlo2n do p.g.i after that invoice.

Please reward with points.

Thanks & regards

rack29

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether the following values are maintained in the RO document (VOV8)

In Shipping area -Sipping Conditions (value which specifies immediate)

Immediate Delivery - X

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Goto VOV8

select your document type

and check whether you have marked "X" for immediately delivery in shipping area

also check copy control rule

Regards

Former Member