cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP office Express info-the UPDATE is terminated as received from the user"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

I am facing a problem which I failed to find out why.

The case is in Network Activity I have attached components of Type "N" type i.e, non stock item.I tried to run MRP but with no effect.

Now the problem is whenever I am trying to attach further components of "N" type & save it ; s message is coming thru {{ SAP office Express info }} stating that {{Express document " the UPDATE is terminated as received from the user" X ".

Where from this message is getting generated & that to only for " n " type component.

How to eleminate this error.

2. Same problem is coming at the time of creation of user defined Characteristics.

This has become very urgent otherwise I could not proceed further.

Pl. Help.

I am attaching the screen shot of the problem .

Regards,

A. Bose.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need not run MRP in case of non stock material. PR gets generated automatically.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use the T.code SM13 where there was an error and click on the Repeat update icon

Check the Error.

Also check T. Code: ST22.

Is the number range assigned to the Purchasing documents in OMH7, or are they exhausted. check if any workflow or user exit is active.

hope it helps.

thanks,

Reward points if found useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thank you all for providing the solutions.

I have gone thru SM13 . I got the list of the UPDATE terminated messages. On selecting one line if I click on the Repeat Update , the same type of message is coming . May be there is some problem in ABAP for which the system is not allowing to update in the tables.

The same scenario is with the creation of USER (Characteristic).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use T Code SM13 for update termination information.

Also check if you've configured the number ranges of the PR document type (usually NB) properly.

Regards

Sreenivas