Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP-Mail id is not maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using ECS-SRM3.0.

As per my understanding,mail id created and maintained in the SU01, carried in the <BP> Tab-Address and Field-Communication---->E-Mail.

I need to get a table wherein I can see all the email id for all the users in the system. This is required because in SU01 mail id is maintained but not in BP.

Can somebody suggest how can I create a report which can give User id, User Name, BP Number, Email ID

Brgds,

Gopesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Are you running program HRALXSYNC?

I think that should keep the business partners in line with the user records.

I am not 100% sure though, I have an open question trying to get to the bottom of it.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. You can get the BP from table HRP1001.

If you select OBJID from HRP1001 where OTYPE = 'CP' and SOBID = user name and SCLAS = 'US' that will give you the central person number.

Then select again from HRP1001. Select SOBID from HRP1001 where OTYPE = 'CP' and OBJID = central person and SOBID = 'BP' that is the BP number.

You can get the user e-mails from the functions as per the other postings. The tables are USR21 links user to address, then ADR6 stores the e-mail address in case you prefer them though.

Regards,

Dave.

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopesh,

You could use Fm 'BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL' in your program.

Regards,

Martin

Edited by: Martin Nooteboom on May 12, 2008 12:48 PM

Ah, Jorge beat me to it .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried with a report calling the FM

BAPI_USER_GETDETAIL and BAPI_CENTRALPERSON_GET

I think with this you can get all the data you mentioned

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My question is that, I want to create a report and want to get the USER ID, NAME, BP number and the Email maintained in the <BP> T CODE and not in SU01 since the case is like Email address of the user has been maintained in the SU01 but there are some mails getting triggered using the mail id maintained in the BP.

Just want to know the list of users for which this mail id is not maintained so that we can change the email address for those users.

Brgds,

Gopesh

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use the FM's mentioned to get all the details. If BAPI_CENTRALPERSON_GET doesn't have the e-mail address you could try BAPI_BUPA_GET_DETAIL ( or something like that).

Regards,

Martin