cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

huge summary at botom of main

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all!

My goal is to print footer at Main window in SMARTFORMS: I need only to print some data that occupies 7Cm at the end of Main window (only at last page).

I've tryied:

- with a footer within a table element - it applies the summary in the next avaiable line;

- a folder with option for footer (after the table element) - it appears in the next printable line;

Other pages must use all of main window space.

Some ideas?

Thanks.

Carlos Constantino

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the page protectiion for the footer text in the main window which is availabel in the output options.

Thanks,

NN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nethaji babu:

The problem is: footer can only apear on last page, at the end of window MAIN. What is appening is that what I've defined as "footer" is appearing at the next printable line of windown MAIN instead of apearing at the bottom (just as sapscript command BOTTOM)

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Along with that define the two variables in the global definition as

g_cnt type sy-tabix.

g_flg type c .

->in the initialization tab

g_cnt = lines( the table name which you are using in the main

window before the footer).

Now you have the total no of lines in the g_cnt.

in the loop which is in main window write the program line pass the output parameter as g_flg.

in the condions tab give the condition as g_cnt = sy-tabix.

in the source code of that program lines

g_flg = 'X'.

now for the footer in the codition tab give the condition as g_flg = 'X'.

Now you will get the footer in the last page.

Thanks,

NN.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its so simple

Write what you want in the footer of the main window and while clicking on the footer it shows you a tab output options there keep the check box only for at end of the table.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

phai:

Its not that simple!

What you sugest is to have a footer windows that is only sowed at last page... but doing so it makes some empty spaces in all other pages.!

I've "solved" or found a work-around: did what Phai sugested mixed with Nethaji babu reponse - a logic to check if this window is over text of main window or not, in case that it is, inserted a command to create a new-page.

Its not the best solution, but it gets the work done...

Best Regards

Edited by: Carlos Constantino on May 13, 2008 10:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

if not yet solved

try like this

create a command node after the completion of your main window in the command node general attributes tab

check go to new page check box a give your page same as your remaining page add your notes window in this page only

& for page1 give the next page as page1 only

& for page2 (page with your notes) next page is space

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can add a Template after the Main table defination in Smartforms. On doing so the template is triggered at the end of data i.e. last page and the footer data will also be displayed on the lines you have defined in the template.

I hope this will resolve your issue.

Points if useful....

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek