Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty Check , repair order cofig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can somebody guide me on

1 . how to create single notification for multiple product, that is a cmpy who deals in multiple product want to create a notification which can have two or more different prod, like laptop and mobile and simultaneouly the warranty check be perform for these two item.

2.when i create a warrnty master and define two service item with counters 2yrs and 1yrs respectivly, and assign it to a serial number and do the check it only display me first service item.

3.how can i directly bill customer from service order, like notification > service order > billing

4. how can i assign a inspection while creating a repair order.

Pls help, all these points need to be addressed urgently.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to All

Former Member
0 Kudos

Qury1 ) -

You can not assign more than one object to notification

Qury3 )

For billing customer thru service order 1st you need to assign dip profile to your service order and then for billin do the transaction DP90.In this you put your serv order no

Qury 4)need more clearification

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Thanks,

But when i do billing thru DP90 it ask me to assign a sales document, is it necessary that we should have some sales document attached, like contract or repair order.

Till now what i have understood is that we can use service order for recording cost but when billing is concern then we need to route thru some sales document like reapir order or contract, or is it refering to debit memo as a sales document which should be assigned while doing dp 90

if not then you are saying that below is possible

Notification > Service Order (with refer to notif.) > Billing request > Invoice

Pls Reply !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

PLS REPLY, I NEED SOLUTION URGENTLY

Former Member
0 Kudos

PLS REPLY , I NEED SOLUTION URGENTLY