cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Order can not be saved Error no business area can be determine for item 00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I Create new plant by copy from 1000, new materal, stock and price. When i save my sales order, it display an error message "no business area can be determine for item 000010"

I assigned same business area which is assigned to plant 1000 and assigned different business area 1000 in SPRO-Assignment-Logistic General. I both cases problem It is displaying same error "

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to define a Business area and assign it properly based on a set of rules.The path for the assignement as fllows:

SPRO -> Enterprise Structure -> Assignment -> Sales & Distribution -> Business Area Account Assignment ->Assign Business Area by Sales Area.

The rules are business area from plant/dividion, business area from sales area...etc..You need to assigne the business area based on the rule maintianed.

Eg: If you select the rule busienss area from Plant/Division, then you need to assigne the business area to the plant/division...like for sales area.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

To process the Sales Order goto OB65 and Deactivate Business Area to your Company code.

This will solve your problem

Reward if helpful

Regards

PAVAN.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Check the Business area assignment settings in the IMG

SPRO>Enterprise structure>Assignment>Sales and distribution>Business Area Account Assignment

Select rule 1

Then go to step Assign Business Area To Plant and Division

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you may refer the other thread posted by you on business area. But check at which level you are assigning the business area. It looks like the assignment is required for the plant / division combination. And the message says that for line item 10 it could not determine a business area.

regards

sadhu kishore