cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sd taxex... vat, cess on vat and cst taxes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru's

in my scenario client is not relevant for excise...

VAT, cess on VAT and CST taxes are applicable. i need ur inputs to so as there is no CIN involved how should i go about doing these configurations and what condition types i need to use..

still i need to use Tax procedure TAXINN and should i go with the standard condition types.

thanx way in advance.

suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the Tax Procedure TAXINN and create condition types ZVAT & ZCST with reference to VAT & CST.

Assigne these condition types into the pricing procedures. And difene the condition values from the T.code VK11.

in VK11 you have to assigne the Taxprocedure TAXINN also.

if it helps dont forget to give reward points

Cheers,

Sumith

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

You can use the tax procedure TAXINN and standard condition types used for VAT and CST.

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i need ur valuable inputs. the secenario is when making a sale to a customer without 'c' form the applicable tax for a material is applicable vat rate. how to proceed with this

thanx way in advance..

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

Go to the following path & You have to maintain your pricing procedure and the relevant condition types.

Logistics General > tax on goods Movement>India--> Bsic Settings --> Determination of Excise Duty -->condition based excise determination --> Classify condition types.

__Reward points if it helps you._

Sadanand.