cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality plan T code - QP01

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GURUS..

i have created one material say B100 by copying with some refernce materialA100,which already have inspection plan.

So is there any need to create a sepearte inspection plan for new material ?? Cant it copped from exist one ??

This all for inspectiontype 04, goods reciept from prodcution .

please suggest to copy inpection plan for new material ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why create a new plan? If the plan is suitable for the new material, just assign the new material to it. No need to create a new plan. Go to the header screen of the plan and click on the material/assignment button. Then enter the new material number and plant number.

Craig

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You can create Inspection Plan by Copying already existing one.

Click on the Copy Model on the QP01 transaction and give the Plant, Material etc to be copied.

Thanks and regards

Murugesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply. but i m saying is there in seeting to copy exsting inspcetion plan of reference material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if i understand ur question .If your looking to copy an inspection plan of the reference material to the new material then you can do as the other member mentioned.

or goto-QP03 -enter the refernce material and plant -highlight an inspection plan-got the header-note down the group .

then qp01-enter new material -copy from -enter the group of the refernce materil and then make sure everything has displays in the plan like MIC etc-change the status to relaease-make sure UoM is right -save

This is actually the same thing as copy from and thats how you can copy from a refernce material to a new material.Hope its clear

Naik