cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account determination error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

I tried to post a billing document to FI . The billing document gets saved but accounting document does not get generated. I tried to release via vf02 (flag) the message which appears is account 140000 cannot be directly posted . I have maintained 140000 in the customer master - company code - recon account field.

I copied the same details of the customer which i created where the recon account was 140000. For that customer when i bill the accounting doc gets generated.

Can you tell me where the error has happened .

thanks in advance

regards

mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishnan,

I think you did not copy GL Accounts into your Company code.

Goto EC01 and Click on Copyas icon and Specify FROM as (1000) and TO as (your Company Code). then click on yes twice and Specify your Country Currency.

If you have already copied the GL Accounts

Go to t-code FS00,

in "Create/bank/interest" tab, check if "Post automatically only" field is checked.

Now goto VF02 and check again.

Revert back if you haqve any problem.

Reward if helpful

Regards

PAVAN.

Edited by: pavan kumar on May 12, 2008 9:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thanks for ur reply

I have copied all the gl account of the company code 1000 to newly created company code

Accounting document is getting generated for company code 1000 gl account 140000 even if the post automatically check box is not activated in fs00

"The message which appeared for me was reconcilliation account number 140000 cannot be directly "posted* when i do for my new company code

what are the settings i need to check in IMG

regards

mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mani,

For your Comapny Code you Deactivate that Automatic Posting in FS00.

As 1000 is a standard Company Code may be system has accepted it.

If any problem revert back to me.

Reward if helpful

Regards

PAVAN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to t-code FS00,

in "Create/bank/interest" tab, check if "Post automatically only" field is checked.

If it is selected, get rid of it.

Best regards,

Gunadi