Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue while creating invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I have created a SO(doc no:729)

with ref to that SO(729) when im trying to create a billing doc VF01,im getting an error"Billing doc is not generated-see log".

in the creation of billing doc screen i hv gone to EDIT---->log.

system is showing an error like

S.doc no(729) it.no(00010) item cat ZAPT TAP cannot be invoiced with billing type ZF3.

could u plz help me out in solving this issue,its bit urgent.

Thanks & regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think rack29 resolved it : TAP is usually delivery-related billing so you have to enter the delivery number into VF01, not the sales order number.

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajshekhar,

I think you did not Carryout outbound Delivery.

Goto VL01N and Carry out Picking and PGI and then try to raise the invoice.

I think your problem will be solved

Reward if helpful

Regards

PAVAN.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy,

This may due to two reasons

1.Itemcategory settings

2.Copy control settings at item level between your sales document type and your billing type ZF3.So fallow these steps you can rectify the issue.

-->You go to the VOV7 transaction then select item category ZAPT TAP then go in to the details of that here you can find the field Billing Relevance maintain this field "B" or "C" if you are doing order related billing.

-->Go to VTFA transaction click on change icon (Top Left Corner)then select your billing type ZF3 and sales order type then click on the item here you select the itemcategory ZAPT TAP then go in to the details screen here you need to enter the copying requirement routines.

Standard routine is 002-item/order related in the Copying requirements field.

Standard routine is 001-Inv.split (sample) in the Data VBRK/VBRP field.

And also check the Header level copy control settings

Maintain these settings then try

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murali,

thanks for ur reply

i hv checked the copy control in VTFA.at item level there is no item cat TAP.

so wt i hv done is i have created it with copy req which u hv mentioned.

even after doing it.

im unable to create a billing doc.

Thanks & regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Tap item categroy is the price at item leve it is delivery related billing. So that could be the reason. One more thing you are doing billing with billing type zf3. what is the discription for this. Please try with item category and billing types you could get it.

Thanks & Regards

rack29

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls keep the copy control for order to invoice in tcode VTFA for the item category used in the sales order.

The copy control from order to invoice is not configured for the relevant item category.

Please use the item category TAN as the template and maintain the copy control for your item category from order document to invoice document in teh transaction code VTFA. This should solve your problem.

Hope this helps you

Pls reward if this solves your problem.