Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISPLAY ACCESS FOR TC- CRMD_ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Exerts,

Plz help me regarding this:

I need to give only Display access for the TCODE: CRMD_ORDER

1) For the object Activities: CRM_ACT it either has (45 Allow ) or blank--- what should be the status for display.

2)For the object Opportunities: CRM_OPP it either has (45 Allow ) or blank--- what should be the status for display.

I tried inactivating these fields.

What are the other fileds which need modification.

Plz guide me.

Thanks and Regards,

Jude

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those 2 auth objects are only used to you want certain areas to be available in the tcode. Try auth object - CRM_ORD_LP - with just 03 on the activity field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JC,

For these Objects 1) CRM_BRF_RT 2)CRM_ORD_LP 3)CRM_ORD_OE 4)CRM_ORD_OP 5)CRM_ORD_PC 6)CRM_ORD_PO

7)CRM_ORD_PR

I have given 03 display access.And for the rest the activity is either allow All or it should be left blank. So i left it blank

When i execute CRMD_ORDER and click on create it gives a small screen which is blank. i need to get the message "You

are not authorised to Create Order"

And when i try to display some thing it says you are not authorised to edit transcation

What do i do now?? Kindly help me

Thanks and Regards,

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All of the auth objects that have the activity 45 will allow certain areas and tabs within the tcode so I would activate them all to start. The other auth objects control the kind fo access you have with this tcode - you will have to experiment and use ST01 to trace - the auth objects you mentioned overlap and work with each other so depending upon what has been configured in your system. You may need to give create / change / display to some of the auth objects to get the desired effect of allowing create, but only display in other parts of the tcode. Sorry that is not more helpful but a lot of this depends upon how and what you have configured.