cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lead Selection to be disabled for some of the records in Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have 5 records in table .User shouldn't be allowed to select four rows thosse four rows should be in disable mode just for display purpose.Only one Row must be allowed to select(lead select).

How can I Achieve above Functionality.

Thanks & Regards

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran ,

In Table Properties Change the Selection Mode to Single - Then you can select only one row at a time.

wdcontext.currentcontext.getLeaselect<attr>();

gives you the selected row's number.

Regards,

Sunitha Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

And how does this solve the given problem?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try with the solution provided by Santosh. But you would not be able to disable those rows. I dont find any method for node elements to manipulate its readOnly or enabled property.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could set the table's selectionChangeBehaviour to "manual" and perform the lead selection change only for the rows you want to.

Or you could set the table's selectionMode to "none" and add a column with buttons/links where the button is exactly visible for those rows where you want to allow selection (a calculated attribute for controlling the button's visibility comes handy). In the action handler, just set the lead selection of the data source node to the row index.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Probably you might have tried the following.

Bind OnLeadSelect event to some action.

And in that action method write the code to fetch selected lead and check if it is 0(first row) else set leadselection to 0

int selectedRow = wdContext.node<node name>().getLeadSelection();

if(selectedRow!=0)

wdContext.node<node name>().setLeadSelection(0);

With this code the user can not select any of the rows other than first.

If this is not what u require please let me know

Regards,

Santhosh