Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My client Business process is MTO..

In Customer Service...after creating the Service Notification....i need to transfer to Service work order /new work order

How can i do it in SAP...

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Luckky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to have a service order configured into the system according to your business requirement. After creating the service order through IW51, you can directly create the service order (i.e. work order). In service notification tab is available to create the service order. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Regards, Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lucky,

The first would offcourse be to identify if your scenario is already represented by some doc type provided in std SAP. If yes simply copy it with Z name by going to VOV8 transaction. Otherwise you can select the from the list of sales doc types one which closely represents our scenario with all the dependent entries and make the required modifications wherever necessary. This is an SAP recommeded practice to create new documents.

Now depending on the modifications made you need make sure that the item cat determinations are maintained at VOV4 and VOV7. Then the required copy control settings

Simply

You can see all standard order types in VOV8. Depending upon the client's process you can either adopt to standard order type or due to the process, if you want to make changes in configuration, then it is recommended to copy the standard and rename it with letter Z.

For example, for normal sales, the order type is OR and you can either assign this standard itself. If would like to make any changes in OR, as already suggested, please make a copy and do changes.

sadanand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

heloo Fnds.

Any one on this Task....

Regards

Luckky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some of the interesting things for you might be:

IW34 - Create notiifcation order

IW31 - Create order