cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

page not found or displayed in the approve step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

when i am performing the approve step then i am able to do the mark as approved step. but there is no stop button is displayed for me when the approver wants to stop the task after marking as approved.

how to gets displayed the stop button in the UWL task. is there anything required to assign permissions??

Thanks

Regards

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

This happens when you have more than one approver and the Execution Type is set to either All Sequential Ordered or All Sequential Random.Check this out and one more suggestion is to perform the entire flow using the Owner of that Workflow.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

when i am performing the approve step then i am able to do the mark as approved step. but there is no stop button is displayed for me when the approver wants to stop the task after marking as approved.

how to gets displayed the stop button in the UWL task. is there anything required to assign permissions??

According to me,

You need to click on the Next Step. The Workflow will automatically reach the Stop step. It will not show as a button to be clicked. Go to the UWL and check the status of the Workflow. Hopefully you will find it as Stopped.

Hope it helps.

*Please reward points if helpful.

Thanks and Regards

Nitin Jain