cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data from Interactive form cannot be retrieved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have created a online WD interactive form. It seems that whatever i enter into the form,it cannot be captured / retrieved. Let say i got a nodePersonalData,inside got a attribute named Employee. When i run the program,i key in "Kent". and i hit the submit button where it returns the value i key-in.

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess(wdContext.currentPersonalDataElement().getEmployee());

the above statement should return "Kent" but it reutrn nothing. I have tried a few method,it seems whatever i key in inside the interactive form,it is not captured. Any idea what's happening ? Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

Are you having the submit button inside interactive form or in the view containing the Interactive form?

If its inside the form then you need to map the corresponding Submit to sap button with a method.

Have a button outside the form in the view and then try printing this message.

Regards,

Arafat

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joan,

Have you got ACF installed on your system. If not that might be the problem. Refer to following link to download ACF:

https://sapmats-de.sap-ag.de/download/download.cgi?id=F9RUZ3Q7TERUBSMHSXWT3UMEM59IJYIPA931VQD32A1UNA...

And also refer to the SAP note no. 1104060 and do the needful configuration.

Hope it will solve your problem.

Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari.