Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Installing NW2004 SP 8 and SP12

JensH
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Forum,

i'm getting really frustrated.

This is i think now the 7th installation.

5 of it with SP 12. I read every related thread in the forum.....

I'm allways getting error messages. i read the all forum entries, but now i cant find a solution for my problem anymore.

the first 4 attempts i did on an old installation with Win XP usind Drive D:.

All System requirements are fullfilled. On the old installation i allways got an error in the Java installation.

Now i reinstalled my system and i tried to install NW2004 SP 12 on Drive C:.

The installation is allways stopping with 89 % and logfile C:\SAP\NSP\DVEBMGS00\work\sapstart.log and sapstart.trc are filled with pipe_gsoap_accept failed.

The same problem i am getting now with SP 8 (installing from the ordered DVD).

Services XServer, SAPNSP_00, SAPDB: NSP are running and the logfiles are getting bigger and bigger filled only with pipe_gsoap_accept failed....

my firewall is deactivated, DHCP server is available, Hostname doesnt exceed 13 characters, %WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\services does not include an entry for the ports 3200, 3600 and 8000.

Does anybody have an idea? Searching for SAP Notes related to pipe_gsoap_accept failed did not bring any note....

I cancelled the installation on SP now and the logfile contains the following:

(May 12, 2008 1:00:11 AM), Install, com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles, err, An error occurred and product installation failed. Look at the log file C:\SAP\NSP\log.txt for details.

(May 12, 2008 1:00:11 AM), Install, com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles, err, ProductException: (error code = 200; message="Java error"; exception = [java.lang.Exception])

STACK_TRACE: 15

ProductException: (error code = 200; message="Java error"; exception = [java.lang.Exception])

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.execute(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:254)

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.executeAllSteps(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:224)

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.executeAllInstallationSteps(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:177)

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.install(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:268)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl.installProductAction(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.getResultForProductAction(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitComponent(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitInstallableComponents(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitProductBeans(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.install(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$Installer.execute(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.wizard.service.AsynchronousOperation.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

(May 12, 2008 1:05:19 AM), Install, com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct, err, An error occurred and product uninstallation failed. Look at the log file C:\SAP\NSP\log.txt for details.

(May 12, 2008 1:05:19 AM), Install, com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles, err, ProductException: (error code = 200; message="Java error"; exception = [java.lang.Exception])

STACK_TRACE: 15

ProductException: (error code = 200; message="Java error"; exception = [java.lang.Exception])

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.execute(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:254)

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.executeAllSteps(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:224)

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.executeAllUninstallationSteps(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:192)

at com.sap.installshield.sdcstepswrapper.StepWrapperInstallFiles.uninstall(StepWrapperInstallFiles.java:313)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl.uninstallProductAction(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.processActionsFailed(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitComponent(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitInstallableComponents(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitProductBeans(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.install(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$Installer.execute(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.wizard.service.AsynchronousOperation.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks

Jens

Edited by: Jens Hankammer on May 12, 2008 1:08 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you post C:\SAP\NSP\log.txt file.

Thanks & Regards,