cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management(Mail with SAP office)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to send a message automatically to the Credit Rep or to Credit Manager who has the authority to Release the Sales Order.

I have configured the system for it maintained output type KRML and also maintained the condition record for it.Now when the order is blocked system is automatically send a message to the Credit Rep but the message does not have the Blocked Sales order attached to it or any reference of it.

The message only contains the mailing heading i specified in output type KRML.

Kindly help on me this GURUS

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have done the sufficient development for the inclusion of sales order number in the smartform. Please check if the sales order number is filled in the smartform during the execution of the output type.

As the output is triggering, there is no problem with the functional configuration. There is something missing from the technical side. Please check adn debug with the help of an ABAP consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha Krishnan

The issue is resolved from the functional end.. In IMG (V/30) for the output type KRML I maintained following parameter (Customer's &VBAK-KNKLI&sales order is blocked due to Credit Reason Kindly

GO to Transaction code VKM3 the and Release the Sales Order&VBAK-VBELN&)

in the Mail title and text by using the Insert Command function in the Edit menu tab

Thanks anyways