cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSDL File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...All

we r doing RFC-SOAP scenario for eBanking interfaces, our client is not ready to providing the WSDL file, is it posible to do the scenario with out using WSDL file. Or I want to change the scenario.

I tried this scenario with out using WSDL file, I am getting the errors..

Pls send me any links for RFC-SOAP scenario.

Thanks in advance,

Pasi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

You can do this as a RFC to HTTP scenario,in HTTP you dont need any WSDL file and it provides pretty much the same functionality as SOAP.

/people/community.user/blog/2006/12/12/http-to-rfc--a-starter-kit

Thanx

Aamir

Edited by: Aamir Suhail on May 11, 2008 11:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...Aamir,

thank u,

we want to connect to the client system thorugh URL and maintain the Digital Certificate Details for security purpose,is it posible using HTTP adapter at target side..

Thanks in advance,

Pasi.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible using http adapter. But soap will also work for ur scenario

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...Prateek,

thank u,

where we will maintain those URL and Digital Certificate Details, I am unable to find that details in HTTP at Target side,pls suggest me, if u have any links regardsing this pls send it to me..

regards,

Pasi

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the receiver communication channel, use Addressing Type as HTTP destination. In sapgui of XI, goto sm59 and create HTTP destination type G. There u can specify the security related settings

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Prateek,

thanks for ur immediate response,

could u please provide some more details briefly regarding URL and Digital Cetificate .

with out WSDL file , i am doing RFC-SOAP scenario, i am getting the below error..

Error in processing caused by: com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Peer sent alert: Alert Fatal: bad certificate caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Peer sent alert: Alert Fatal: bad certificate

regards,

Pasi.

Edited by: pasi s on May 12, 2008 9:11 AM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is nowhere related to the usage of wsdl. This error is due to impropoer SSL configuration. Have a look at SAP Note 856597 Section 5

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

hi,

yes its very much possible to do this scenario without any wsdl file.

You just have to ask your client to provide you the output data type structure in excel sheet.Then you import rfc and ask them for mapping logic and you do the mapping between rfc fields and output structure generated by you.

Then you can generate wsdl file in ID from tools and provide that wsdl file to your client and use it for testing purpose.

I think for digital certificates you have to use adapter modules and you have to generate your own modules.

reward points if helpful

regards,

ujjwal kumar

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my opinion, it is possible to go ahead with ur scenario without using wsdl file. U can manually create the structures or import any xsd file if available.

I tried this scenario with out using WSDL file, I am getting the errors..

What error are u getting?

Regards,

Prateek

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>is it posible to do the scenario with out using WSDL file. Or I want to change the scenario.

No, As Aamir Mentioned go ahead.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss