cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enrichment Controller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

The Example Enrichment Controller of Business partner provided with MDM 5.5 gives 2 folders

a) Requst samples

b) Response samples

The folders contain xml files.

What is the use of these xml files while building this scenario .Kindly let me know.

I have another question

could anyone tell me what exactly the sample adapter provided do?

awaiting an answer

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Request files are the files which are syndicated from MDM during enrichment process with the simulator service. Response files are for the other direction (MDM inbound port).

The sample adapter connects the Simulator Service to the enrichment framework. The simulator service is part of the controller deployed package.

For more details, please see the section "Simulator Service Description" at "MDM Enrichment Architecture" guide provided at MDM documentation center.

Regards

Orit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Orit

When running the enrichment process I get the below error in the polling url

Syndicate Exception - Timeout com.sap.mdm.framework.service.mdss.SyndicateServiceException: Timeout at com.sap.mdm.framework.service.mdss.MDSS_SVC_Mng.runSyndicateService(MDSS_SVC_Mng.java:89) at com.sap.mdm.enrichment.controller.ControllerManager.runMDSS(ControllerManager.java:618) at com.sap.mdm.enrichment.controller.ControllerManager.manageService(ControllerManager.java:543) at com.sap.mdm.enrichment.controller.ControllerManager.go(ControllerManager.java:331) at com.sap.mdm.enrichment.controller.ControllerManager.runEnrichmentService(ControllerManager.java:105) at com.sap.mdm.enrichment.workflowpolling.ControllerThread.run(ControllerThread.java:73)

Could you please let me know how to resolve this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First check that all EC monitor nodes are green.

If yes, than possible cause for this error is that user\password settings at MDSS.INI for your repository are not correct.

Default settings are "admin" and empty password. If you set a password for user "admin" you should change it also at MDSS.INI.

See relevant threads at this forum:

Regards

Orit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Orit

I gave the user id and pword given in the configuration file and it seems to be working.

Thanks.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sudheendra,

Can you please share your experience in Enrichment adapter?

Could you please let us know what you did with Enrichment controller & adapter?

Regards,

Vijay

Answers (0)