cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customizing output forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

there are sample forms provided for output types in the standard system, but how can I adapt these to suit my company-specific requirements ?

thanks very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi zhang

You can customize your output type using smartforms and assigning it to the output type.

When you go to V/40 select your output type and click on processing routines there you can assign the reqd smartforms as per your requirement

By using smartforms you can decide, in which way you want your layout in the out put that can be decided

You can even include logo in the output

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Srinath,

please show me the menu path of V/04. and is this abap developer's duty ?

thanks very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use the transaction NACE and you would find there all you need for output types and forms.

This is a functional consultants responsibility.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks. but there are many smartform for each output type, and I don't know the layout of these smartform, which one should I choose?

thanks very much!

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

IMG->spro-> sales and distribution-> basic functions-> output determination -> process output and forms -> assign forms and programs -> assign to sales documents

Another way is use t.code V/40 directly on the left side you can see processing routines ,partner funtions etc .Just click on processing routines andgo to new entries maintain program as RVADOR01 in form routine maintain as entry then besidethat you will have pdf format and smartfroms , create a smartform and assign it in the smart form feild

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks. but there are many smartform for each output type, and I don't know the layout of these smartform, which one should I choose?

thanks very much!

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi zhang

Generally we cant predict the Client requirement

So we can create our own smartforms and assign it to our output type.

T.code for smartforms- smartforms

Regards

Srinath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For that you have to coordinate with a ABAPer, and prepare a customised form. Its very much possible viz enhancements.

Thanks