Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery scenario and user role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

for delivery list, there are some conceptes:

(1) delivery scenario (2) user roles(list profiles)

my question is :

(1) In the standard system, a user role is assigned to each delivery scenario. You can maintain the roles in Customizing. how to get that Customizing?

(2)if users always or frequently work with the same scenario, they can configure it to meet their personal requirement and use it as their default scenario(user-specific delivery scenario), how to implement this user-specific delivery scenario ?

thanks very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI BO,

I wouldnt know what you have understood when we say a user role. The user role or list profile as they call is not equal to the user profile role a basis assigns with authorisation.

I would answer your question according to sequence.

1) If you are asking where to customise it then please follow the path: - logistic execution --> shipping --> deliveries ---> worklist

2) The delivery scenarios and the user list are all SAP standard, usually when use trasaction VL10A to VL10i, the delivery scenarios and user profile changes. There is tab called attributes, which you can tick to override the specific user profile to suit youself.; Also user list controls the variants and the screen tabs present in VL10 tcode.

Hope that answers your query.

Please reward points if helpful.

P.S: If youare the same Bo zhang whom I know please do get in touch in mail id to get more details on Logistics execution.

Answers (0)