cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secuirty Check on authorize users to perform shipment creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I implement the check for user authorization to perform shipment creation - VT01N?

For example, if users from warehouse 100, he or she should not have access to any warehouse outside of 100 series. How I can implement that?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use SU53 to identify the oject and give this object to BASIS consultant to control the authorization

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

We have authorization check on 1st level, when user from plant 00002 try to access plant 0003 in VT01N. But after that, when user from plant 0002 enter to the shipment creation page, they will assign the delivery to the shipment. This is where we dun have the checking, the users might accidentally pick delivery that dun belong to plant 0002. How can we implement the security check for this case?

Thanks.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hui Leng Yeoh,

First you check with the BASIS people is there any check available at second level i.e the deliveries which are belongs to the plant 2000 those should not copy to the shipment when the 3000 plant authorisation user creating shipment in VT02N transaction.

or

the deliveries which are belongs to the plant 3000 those should not get copy to the shipment when the 2000 plant authorisation user creating shipment in VT02N transaction.

If not controlable then try with these user exit with ABAPer help

V56FCOPY

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (0)