Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VT01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CAN ANHYONE TELL ME HOW TO RUN THE TRANSACTION CODE:VT01N

if you can tell me the step by step procedure it will be fine.

What is picking in VT01N?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thankyou for the answer,But can you tell me how is this related to Pick.

Actually we came across an issue "The picking list should only be printed when organizing the tranport and selecting "Check-in" ,For TURKEY its not printing it seems.

Can you tell me hws it related to printing....?

rameshjaiswal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sushmita,

VT01N is the Transaction code for posting the Shipment documet. It also created the Handling unit for which the material is packed in Containers or shippers.

Step 1.

Initial screen for VT01N, Transportation Point is your Plant from where the material is moving. Shipment Type is the selection of Type i.e. Individual (SIngle Shipmet)

Step 2.

After that Click on Delivery tab so that you can select an perticular delivery... or else the complete pending delivery gets selected if you directly entered into it. Select the range i.e, Plant, Sales Order or Delivery Number or any other selection.

Step 3

Then after executing the same, System provide the Delivery document(s) below the Item Number. Select the delivery you required to create the Document and the click on Item Icon next to deliver tab.

Step 4

Then Select the Forwarding agents name, then Tick the Planning Tab below. You can see the Shipment Route will flow autometically.

Setp 5

If required you can pack the material via Handling unit form the PACK Tab or simple go ahead with the other tab i.e. Check in, Loading Start, Loading End, ShipmentCompletion ets.

Then you can save the document & system will provide the document number.

Ramesh Jaiswal