cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to capture quality cost, how can I do it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What all are the basic settings I should do to capture quality cost during inspection. I mean through activity confirmation.

Control key- I activated milestone confirmation required in SPRO setting for QM02. Is anything else I need to do?

Work center- could anyone help me what exactly I need to do for confirming activity during result recording.

What is the formula need to be maintained in a step by step manner.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create the QM Order & then attach the same to the Material Master in QM view. The QM Order is a type of an Internal Order.

Also you can create activity types, assin the cost center of Quality to the activity type, maintain activity rates & attach the same to the Work Centers.

You can ask this to your FI consultant. They will be able to create an Internal order & activity types.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant

Can pl elaborate reagrding creating QM Work center like selecting standard value key etc..

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transaction CRQ1. Enter the plant, work center description & work center category (machine, labour) at initial screen. In the basic data tab, enter short text, person responsible, usage, standard value key. In default value key, enter control key, standard value key for set-up, machine & labour parameters. In the capacity, enter capacity category. In the scheduling category (labour, machine), capacity planner group, basic unit of measure, start time, finish time, break lengths, overload capacity, capacity utilization, no. of work centers. In costing, enter the cost center on which the costs of the work center will be adopted (for example QA department) & activity types for each activity of setup, labour & machine, in formula, enter the formula to calculate costs (for example - setup time formula for setup activity). In technical data enter, machine type, sort string, planner group. Then save the work center data. Then enter the costing data for the activity types in transaction KP26 for the cost center selected.

Assign this work center in the inspection plan operation, where you want to capture the cost. Use control key as QM04, which requires confirmation.

When you confirm the activity of inspection operation in transaction QE51N for result recording, then while saving system asks you to confirm the time required for each operation. System will calculate the costs & assign those on cost center.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Raj

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos