cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

identify cancelled inspection lots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

How can I identify a lot whether it is deleted or it exists.It gives a message like 'XXXXXXXX lot is deleted' inQM03 . How does it identify that lot is deleted?Are there any tables updating the existance status of inspection lots?Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, in QA32 u can check that lot is cancelled or not!

The satus of the lot can be filtered and can be seen.

There are certain tables which gets updated. QALS Table.

hope this is answered.

Any question do call me on 09880644496.

shridhar.d

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar! I didn't get any status field updating in QALS when the lot is cancelled. Anyway I got a clue that whenever a lot is cancelled,the actual lot quantity becomes 0.Based on that I have filtered data.My issue is solved.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, in QA32 u can check that lot is cancelled or not!

The satus of the lot can be filtered and can be seen.

There are certain tables which gets updated. QALS Table.

hope this is answered.

Any question do call me on 09880644496.

shridhar.d

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayasri,

Please go through this thread.

Reward if useful.

Thanks and Regards,

/N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen!

I didn't get any solution in the thread. Please explain in brief. I have checked QA03 debugging mode to know how it finds the lot is cancelled, but I didn't get it.Have you ever faced such type of filtering cancelled lots. Yes , I know that we have a status called 'LTCA lot cancelled' and we can filter cancelled lots using this status in QA32.But I 'ld like to cancelled lots in my customized reports. How canI cancelled inspection lots? This system status is not updating in any database table. Do you have any idea regarding this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to display all cancelled lot to get displayed then u have to cretae seperate selection profile by using

T code BS42

Here assign stauss LTCA to newly creted selection profile

You assign more than one lot status to a selection profile depending upon ur requirement

Use this pofile in QA32 Or QA33

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amol!

I'ld like to keep this filter criteria in my own report.Is this status getting updated in any tables?