Former Member
0 Kudos

In CONDITION TYPES i have certain conditions like

PR00 - PRICE

JEXP - BASIC EXCISE DUTY @ 14%

JECP - EDUCATIONAL CESS @ 2% ON BED

JSH&H - HIGHER EDUCATION CESS @ 1& ON BED

ZPK1 - PACKING & FORWARDING @ 2%

I can generate the report for periodic excise duty vide T code J2IUN wherein the BED, ECS & HECS are displayed seperately, however there is no display of PACKING & FORWARDING CHAREGES.

I wish to generate a monthly report of my PACKING & FORWARDING CHAREGES,

WHAT IS THE T CODE FOR DOING SO.

PLS HELP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Further Help Requested

Thnaks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Khushal

Ensure that if the doc.condition value starts with zero you have to input as it is in VBRK table also. For example, if the doc.conditon you noticed in KONV starts with 0000021, then in VBRK table also, you have to maintain these zeros.

Try this and give your feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes sir i have entered it exactly the same way like 0000003173, but it aint working.

Is their any other alternative, like their's T code J2IUN `for excise duty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are looking for conditions for sales order, use VBAK table. If you want to look for conditions of billing document, use VBRK.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Khushal

Go to SE16 / KONV and execute. You will get all condition types there. If you want to correlate this with your billing document, make a note of numeric value flowing under the tab "Doc.condition" and again go to SE16 and now give VBRK where there is a field "Doc.condition". Give those references in this field and execute. You will get the required report.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi Sir,

Thanks for ur immediate response, but sir i am still having probs.

when i select the doc no from KONV n execute it in VBRK, the msg i m getting is " No Table Entries Found For Specified Key "

pls specify on this. Also is there any other way.

Thanks

Khushal