cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro component activation failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to activate a web dynpro component and the activation failed. Have listed error messages from the request log and activation log. Do let me know what could be the issue. The application deployed successfully on my local J2EE.

Request log details are as follows:

===== Processing =====

BUILD DCs

"hubbell.com/appl/ptl.wd.regtool" in variant "default"

.. FAILURE: The build failed due to compilation errors. See build log for details. [result code: 202]

===== Processing ===== finished at 2005-11-29 00:09:48.813 GMT and took 18 s 899 ms

===== Post-Processing =====

Check whether build was successful for all required variants...

"hubbell.com/appl/ptl.wd.regtool" in variant "default" FAILED

===== Post-Processing ===== finished at 2005-11-29 00:09:48.823 GMT and took 3 ms

Change request state from PROCESSING to FAILED

ERROR! The following problem(s) occurred during request processing:

ERROR! The following error occurred during request processing:Activation FAILED due to build problems. See build logs for details.

Activation log details are as follows:

wdgen] [Info] Initialize generation templates from configuration jar:file:/usr/sap/EDP/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/79/.B/3223/DCs/sap.com/tc/bi/wd/_comp/gen/default/public/def/lib/java/SapWebDynproGenerationCore.jar!/WebDynproGenerationConfigurationCompiled.xml

[wdgen] [Error] com.hubbell.ptl.rgstr.app.Registration -->

Application Registration: Component is missing

[wdgen] [Error] com.hubbell.ptl.rgstr.app.Registration -->

Application Registration: Startup plug is missing

[wdgen] [Error] Generation failed due to errors (0 seconds)

Build with ERRORS

file:/usr/sap/EDP/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/79/.B/3223/DCs/hubbell.com/appl/ptl.wd.regtool/_comp/gen/default/logs/build.xml:49: [Error] Generation failed!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's obviously something missing in your WD DC: "Startup plug is missing". Your code has been checked-in to the inactive workspace. What you can do now is synchronize your DC with the server. You should get the same error then in your local NWDS and solve it.