cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sap gurus,

when i am doing the transaction mb1c using movement type 561,i am getting the following error.

Field selection for movement type 561/account 799999 differs from the transaction type(027)

when i click the error the system displays this message

If the G/L account is correct, use the report RM07CUFA to compare the field selection for the movement type with the field selection for the G/L account and change the incorrect settings or the field status group of the G/L account.

Please advice me on this

divya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to FS00, input the G/L account 799999 , double click on the field selection field, it will take you to a screen where you need to select Materials Management (or movement type, I don't remember) and make all the fileds are optional. Try to raise the stock now. If it is not working, then change the field status group in FS00 for the particular G/L account and try to raise stock.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathy,

It is correct ,automatic posting is checked.

On the movement type screen, a given field is a mandatory-entry field, whereas on the G/L account screen, the same field is suppressed.

Kindly advice me where to rectify the error

Thanks

Divya

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear divya nair

Go to FS00, select your G/L Account for FG COGS and click on "Create/bank/interest". There tick the box against the field "Post automatically only".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on May 10, 2008 7:28 AM