cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in inbound delivery with WM

0 Kudos

Hi All

We are working with WMS , when we receiving the material into warehouse with PO we are getting error, process is like this

We are receiving the goods into warehouse thorugh PO's

after getting confirmation from vendor we are doing inbounddelivery and inbound deliver is creating after that we will create TO by using TCODE LT0F in that we are getting following error

NO ITEMS OR HANDLING UNITS TO BE PLACED IN STORAGE COULD BE DETERMINED

Where as when we do the receiving through MIGO TO is getting created with out any error

can any body can give the solution , i think the problem is with HU.

Tks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

look the main cause of this thisng is that in the delivery item category it may be not marked with the putaway relevant and hence at the time of the creating TO for inbound delivery system is not doing what you want and also make sure you are doing the putway in the HUM managed sloc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had your question answered so if you are happy with this can you please award points if you want to but mainly can you please mark your question as answered so that it is easier to navigate around the open questions in the forum as the number of pages are growing and growing and it takes too long to go through everything especially if a satisfactory answer has already been given and people like me who want to help will give up and so some people may not get any help.

Thanks for this

Frenchy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chunduri,

I think the problem is in Delivery Item Category.

First Check the Item categroy in the Inbound Delivery.

Later go to OVLP T-code and activate Relevant for Putaway in Warehouse Control and Packing Section.

Hopefully this cusmization should solve your issue.

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are working with HUs and your storage location is HU managed, the inbound delivery should have some HU assigned to it and packed in the delivery.

Alternatively, this may happen if you have no open quantity for putaway.

Hope this helps.

-Rajiv..

0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv

I have completed the config for HUM , after that when i am doing the TO after inbound delivery i am not getting required HU in where can be the fault .can u give me some sloution

tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apologies first for not being able to reply to your message earlier.

For the HU assigned to delivery to appear on the TO automatically, you should assign it to the TO by using tcode LH01. Once you do that, system automatically proposes the HU as the destination handling unit for the TO.

Hope this helps.

-Rajiv..