cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Messages en SXMB_MONI in R/3 WebAS 6.20 with Add on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

My problem is as follows, I have a scenario with R/3 ABAP Proxy-> XI R/3 ABAP Proxy, the problem is that I can't see any XML messages in SXMB_MONI in the R/3 Receiver, not synchrnous, not asynchronous, not erroneous, not succesfull messages I can't see any type or kind of messages, the R/3 is a WebAS 6.20 with add on for integration engine so ABAP proxies could work, I've been reading some threads but I think are more for SXMB_MONI in XI than in an R/3 so tose threads talk about some parameters sucha as LOGGING and LOGGING_SYNC and TRACE_LEVEL category RUNTIME, I've read the blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

from Michal but I can't fin these parameters in the R/3 they don't exist does anyone have any other suggestions? thanks in advance.

Regards,

Julio Cesar Ruiz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have the same problem.

I try to test an webservice => xi => proxy (webas 6.20) scenario synchronous

in the method a RFC is called (Call to RFC via proxy..)

but unfortunately one field is missing in the oupt xml.

when I test the interface via test report SPRX_TEST_INBOUND the field is available.

when I send the same message from XI the field is not in the response xml?

any suggestions why the field is missing or how I can enable the logging of sync messages in SAP system with web as 6.20??

kind regards

Jochen

Answers (0)