cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of the transport request!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have development server with clients 100 , 200, 220 , 300.

100 --> SANDBOX

200 --> ABAP Development

220 --> Testing Client

300 --> Customizing / Config ( Golden Client)

1)Is it possible to copy a transport request from 300 to 220?? Will there be any problem as 220 is lower number than 300??

2)IHow transport request can be copied from one client to another within a server??

3)I have 3 system landscape but is it possible to transport from 300(Dev) to Production??Is it recomended??

4)After creation a client I have schedule default jobs from sm36.Is it neccessary to schedule the following jobs:

Job Name ¦ Program

SAP_REORG_JOBS ¦ RSBTCDEL

SAP_REORG_SPOOL ¦ RSPO0041

SAP_REORG_BATCHINPUT ¦ RSBDCREO

SAP_REORG_ABAPDUMPS ¦ RSSNAPDL

SAP_REORG_JOBSTATISTIC ¦ RSBPSTDE

SAP_REORG_UPDATERECORDS ¦ RSM13002

SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_JOBSTATISTIC ¦ RSBPCOLL

SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR ¦ RSCOLL00

Regards,

Souren SHarma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

5)How to create SUPER GROUP and assign users like SAP*/DDIC and users with SAP_ALL access??

you should refer to the security forum

transaction code is Su01, just copy DDIC to other usernames you want super access.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric ,

Thanks for your reply............

Could u please specify in details what do u mean by "Schedule job per system"??

I scheduled the default job in sandbox client.........

should I create default jobs from sm36 from each client I create??/

And after a client creation from 000 client there is no user as DDIC .....

Could u please tell me in details how to put the sap_all users in SUPER group??

Thanks in advance....

Regards,

Souren Sharma

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You only need to schedule these jobs in 1 client. any client, choose only 1. no need to schedule them on multiple clients.

copy user SAP, or create a new one switch tcode SU01click on the PROFILE tab and add SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW. this will be the equivalement of DDIC or SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply ERIC,

My concern is not how to create user with SAP_ALL & SAP_NEW....What my concern is if I want to assign an user to SUPER group how to do that....? Actually in the group field no value is comming as SUPER....I want that to come and want to assign that user to that SUPER group.....I hope now u will understand my problem....

Former Member
0 Kudos

User Group for Authorization Check

If you assign a user to a user group for the authorization check on the Logon Data tab, you can distribute user maintenance tasks among several user administrators. The system administrator can assign the respective user administrator the right to create and change users in a group. Using the authorization object User Master Maintenance:User Groups ( S_USER_GRP), you can assign user groups to different administrators.

Users that are not assigned to any of the groups, can be maintained by all administrators.

General User Groups

You use the division of users into user groups on the Groups tab primarily to group users for mass maintenance (transaction SU10). Furthermore, the Global User Manager (transaction SUUM) uses the user groups.

In the user maintenance transaction (SU01), you can assign users to one or more groups on the Groups tab.

Maintaining User Groups

You create user groups using the function Environment -> User Groups -> Maintain. If you are using Central User Administration, you must create the user groups required in all systems.

Use

If you assign a user to a user group for the authorization check on the Logon Data tab, you can distribute user maintenance tasks among several user administrators. The system administrator can assign the respective user administrator the right to create and change users in a group. Using the authorization object User Master Maintenance:User Groups ( S_USER_GRP), you can assign user groups to different administrators.

Users that are not assigned to any of the groups can be maintained by all administrators.

You create user groups using the function Environment -> User Groups -> Maintain. If you are using Central User Administration, you must create the user groups required in all systems.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies.....

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1)Is it possible to copy a transport request from 300 to 220?? Will there be any problem as 220 is lower number than 300??

yes, SAP does not care about numeric order. yo ucan trnasport any way you want... just make sure that it makes sense.

2)IHow transport request can be copied from one client to another within a server??

With transaction code SCC1

3)I have 3 system landscape but is it possible to transport from 300(Dev) to Production??Is it recomended??

yes, it is possible, but you should transport it it first in a QAS server and test this out throughly first.

4)After creation a client I have schedule default jobs from sm36.Is it neccessary to schedule the following jobs:

no, just schedule these jobs once per system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also forget to ask one question

5)How to create SUPER GROUP and assign users like SAP*/DDIC and users with SAP_ALL access??