cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Reversing Return Delivery using VL09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to reverse a return delivery using VL09. It comes up with a message " Document 4900202159 doesn't contain any selectable items.".

4900202159 is the material document posted in MM.

I have the goods in inventory under QI in returns. Not sure why its not allowing the reversal...

Thanks for any help.

Vish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vish,

I understand your problem... You are trying to reverse the returns delivery document, which literally means that the sytem is trying to reverse the returned goods i.e. issue the goods to the customer.

During this process the system checks for the specified quantity of material for that batch in that storage location specified in the returns delivery document.

Check if there is sufficient quantity available in that storage loaction for that batch, to issue the goods to the customer.

Thanks,

Siva

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try transaction MSC2N and change the stock from quality to available and then try reversing the returns material document using VL09

Former Member
0 Kudos

first please check the billing is reserved or not?

then check whether shipment is done or not if done then pl ask to cancel the shipment first and then try with delivery no in vl09.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check the consequent document is reversed / cancelled .

Any shippment is made , which is to be reversed?

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinath,

In the VL09 I'm entering the return delivery number, not the material document number.

Thanks,

Vish

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI vish

Go to MBO3 and enter your material document number and check wheather the delivered items are available or not?

In the same way go to that VL02N and check the document flow ?

Regards

Srianth

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi visu

I think you can do goods reveresal by giving the delivery document number in VL09. even though you have quality inspection. once goods reversal is done , go to VL02N, and remove the quality inspection check . then you can remove the picking qty and then you can close the sales order

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error is while reversing the delivery.

I'm unable to reverse the return delivery.

Thanks,

Vish

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vish

There is a difference in the material document number and the delivery document number

You are reversing using material document number. Try by giving delivery document number and then reverse it

Let me know the status

Regards

Srinath