Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for stock report (like MB52 or MMBE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I am looking for a Bapi or function module that gives me material stock information much like in MB52 or MMBE. (No WM in use).

I have seen the question many times in this forum, but nowhere an answer, so I dare again.

Dieter

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get the Stock data from the tables MCHB for the material/plant/batch combination.

Edited by: Raj on May 9, 2008 9:07 PM

0 Kudos

Thanks I know, but I am looking for soemthing which is already there, not for creating my own one.

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome To SDN!!.

I don't think that there is one. The data from MMBE comes from tables MARD and MSKA. You could write your own RFC function module if needed.

Check the theard answerd by Rich.

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=3418879&messageID=291518

Regards

Kiran Sure

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be try to use fm MATERIAL_READ_ALL

I am not 100% sure about whether this suit your needs

.a®

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this is a really old thread and you are all probably on to other things, but there is a BAPI that can accomplish what you want. It is just in a place you wouldn't expect. BAPI_MATERIAL_STOCK_REQ_LIST will give you the output you would get from transaction MD04, but another part of the BAPI output is business object MrpStockDetail. It is returned according to structure BAPI_MRP_STOCK_DETAIL, which has all kinds of goodies like unrestricted stock, blocked stock, stock in quality inspection, etc...