cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project system: Purchase requisition coming from PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a tricky problem. I want to exclude a specific number range for purchase requisition coming from the Project system.

The current number range I have for the purchase requisition is let say: 10000000 - 19999999.

I want to use another number range (50000000-59999999) for the purchase requisitions as an impact of material components of an network activity.

What I've tried but it is not working properly:

1. TC: OMH7 - I created a new number range as I mentioned above

2. TC: OMEB - I've copied the document type NB to a new document type ZNB (NB = ZNB)

3. TC: OPTT - as last step I've assigned the document type ZNB to the order category 20 (network)

Please advice ASAP

Thanks a lot in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should work as it works fine for me.

1. You create the Internal number range (50000000-59999999) first and number it with an ID.

2. Create the ZNB document type and assign the number range number (i.e., two-character ID)

3. Assign this ZNB in OPTT

If I've repeated what ever you've done/said, check the settings once again. It should work.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

An how did you created the purchase requisition ... from the reservation issued by the material component and afterwards via MD02 or ?

Thanks

Marian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I simulated creating the purchase requisition in CJ20N itself. Attached the material component (item category non stock) to the network activity.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

I was performing the task with a stock item (L). Now for the non-stock item it works ...

Thanks a lot

Answers (0)