cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating quality assurance in Two system landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have Development and Production system and need to create Tree system landscape, create the quality-assurance system.

HP-UX 11.11 OS, Oracle 9.2.0.5 and SAP 4.6C

I've created the file systems for the QUA instance and installed Oracle 9.2.0.5 SW. Then I'll start the homogenous system copy from the production into QUA file systems.

Can anyone please suggest what should I do to add the QUA system in the current two system landscape and how to create the transport route between development and QUA and also QUA and Production?

Should I first delete the tms configuration, or this can be done by adding the new system in the existing domain?

Please, specify all the steps that needs to be done after the homogenous system copy.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Ruzica

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go into STMS in your QUA server with client 000, delete config from there. go out of STMS

go back into STMS and add information to connect to your domain controller.

login into your domain controller with client 000 and go into STMS

press SHIFT-F6

click once on QUA, edit the entry to add a transport_group

choose SAP System -> Approve

go back

SHIFT-F7

adapt transport routes.

this should do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Erik,

Can I just ask again questions about the right steps?

1. The TMS config on QUA, I'll delete from SE06 durring the homougenous system copy. Is it the same as delete from STMS?

2. I will conect in STMS client 000 on QUA and add the information to connect to your domain controller.

3. login into your domain controller with client 000 and go into STMS, System Overview, click on QUA, edit the entry to add a transport_group, choose SAP System -> Approve, go back, SHIFT-F7 and

4. adapt transport routes - Can you please advice, I need to delete the routes from DEV system to Prod (route SAP, ZDEV nad Z<SID>) and create ZDEV and SAP from DEV to QTS and from QTS to PRod Delivery route? Is it OK?

5. After creating the transport routes is it necesarry to choose Distribute and Activate or Adjust transport routes on the systm?

Thx again,

Many regards,

Ruzica

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1, yes, SE06 does delete STMS config

for the rest, it looks ok. test it out and come back with results.

Thanks.

Answers (0)