Did you mean: 

ID-Configuration error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing test configuration in Integration Directory, following errors:

Interface Determination <Not found>

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_ID_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">I N T E R F A C E - D E T E R M I N A T I O N </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T"> Cache Content is up to date </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">...There is no Interface Determination configured for receiver party and receiver service BS_IDES_765 </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="E">CL_ID_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

Interface Mapping <Not found>

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_MAPPING_XMS_PLSRV3-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">No mapping configured </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="E">CL_MAPPING_XMS_PLSRV3-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

Receiver Agreement <Not found>

Runtime error No receiver agreement found for sender -BS_IDES_765 to receiver -BS_IDES_765,urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages.CREMAS.CREMAS05

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_XMS_PLSRV_OUTBINDING-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">no outbound binding found. </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">No receiver agreement found for , BS_IDES_765, , BS_IDES_765, urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages, CREMAS.CREMAS05 </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="E">CL_XMS_PLSRV_OUTBINDING-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

Plz help in resolving the same.

Regards,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created Receiver Agreement ???? and Activated

Have you took the sample Payload and Pasted it in the payload area while testing in ID

And also look at this

/people/paul.medaille/blog/2005/06/24/test-your-xi-configuration-with-the-new-test-tool

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Do CPA cache full refresh by using following URL and then try again your scenario

[http://<host>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full]

I think it should work.

Regards

Sami

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried with that URL, it is showing:

403 Forbidden SAP J2EE Engine/7.00

You are not authorized to view the requested resource.

Details: No details available

I tried with J2EE_ADMIN, PISUPER, PIREPUSER userids.

Is there any alternate approach to refresh the same.

Through Administration from,

http://xicomp:50000/rep/start/index.jsp

or

SXI_CACHE transaction code.

How to do?

Thanks & Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all & i appreciate your interest for giving solutions so fastly. This is for your information.

I'm doing IDOC to File scenario, first learning approach in XI.

IDOC is CREMAS05, with only 5 mandatory fields.

Vendor, Vendor Name, Search Term, Land, Industry.

I have tested both message mapping & interface mapping in Integration Repository(Design), by giving test data in the test tab, it has assigned to the mapped fields correctly. Success test.

N V Seshagiri: Yes. I have created Receiver Agreement & activated. I'm not clear from where i have to get sample Payload to paste in the Payload area? As i mentioned above this is my first scenario, step by step guidance is required to do the same. The URL you've mentioned is very useful.

Prateek Raj Srivastava: I have configured Interface Determination, Receiver Agreement & activated. Not created Sender Agreement, as it is not required, for the scenario i'm doing.

Praveen Gujjeti: All created objects in the change list are activated.

Pradeep Amisagadda: I've configured configuration steps in ID. Configured & activated, Receiver Determination, Interface Determination, & Receiver Agreement, except Sender Agreement.

Vani: I've deleted & created & activated once again, Interface Determination and Receiver Agreement.

Sebin B Thomas: Since you have already faced with these issues, plz let me know hw to do the Cache Update. Hw to check Cache Notification & to check update successful or not? Deleted & created & activated ID and RD once again.

N Soumya: Activated all the components.

Help me in resolving the same.

After executing this successfully, i'll let you know my actual requirement in my future threads.

Thanks & Regards,

Balaji

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>Praveen Gujjeti: All created objects in the change list are activated.

That is true. but what I am saying those objects are not added to your scenario, instead they are in Objects Tab.

Identify your objects for your scenario which are missing in Objects TAB, right click on each object and select add to scenario and choose your scenario and then OK.

Once that is done activate your scenario along with the added objects. Check the scenario.

Thanks,

Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

You can go to SXMB_MONI and select your scenario and click on display tab ..... here you will get your scenario details... Here you should click on xml message , here u will get the inbound message or the response payload ......

I would suggest you to use the tool in ID to check out your entire scenario .... go to ID ==> tools ---> test configuration

here select the sender service and the receiver service and your interface ........ place the inbound message payload here and check out where exactly u have gone wrong ...... the trace will help pin point the error ....

I hope this helps

TJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Runtime Monitor, End-to-End Monitoring Configuration, Logon to XI, Display-->

It is showing the following error:

No ports that send to the Integration Server could be found for the following ALE logical systems:<br>ZSEND765: Unable to log on to system IDS in language en with user PIRWBUSER

Plz help in solving this.

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm doing the IDOC to File scenario by referring the following link doc.

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/IDocToFile/IDocToFile1.htm

The same steps whatever mentioned in that i followed. Finally the errors i've shown what i'm getting.

Plz do help.

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for all replies...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check once wheather you activate all the components or not..If not activate it..

Thanks,

Soumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have faced with these issue... Mostly it happens because of Cache Update...

Check your Cache Notification... whether it is showing your update successful...

Try activating again. .. Or just delete it and create the ID and RD manually....

Thanks

Sebin

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create interface determination and receiver agreement to your scenario.if you have been already created,just delete that and create it once again.

Reward points if this helps

regards

Vani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u configure configuration steps in ID. if not u have to configure sender Agreement, Receiver Agreement, Receiver Agreement, Receiver Agreement.

If u configure it please check u have activated or not.

Log says that

Receiver Agreement<Not found>

Regards,

Pradeep.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Eventhough you create all objects some times they wont be added to your scenario rather they will be in the object list.

So, add the interface determination to your scenario and activate.

Thanks

Gujjeti

Edited by: Praveen Gujjeti on May 9, 2008 2:52 PM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either ur ID objetcs like Interface determination, agreement is not configured or is not activated

Regards,

Prateek