cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Undeploying the SCA File in SDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

First of all I want to explain why we have got to this Issue.

Our R/3 Version of SAP HR Learning Solution LSOFE is 600.

By mistake we installed the LSOCP 602 in J2ee server instead of LSOCP 600.

So while configuring the LSOCP in EP the system says that the R/3 system has previous version of LSOFE 600 and so you could not use a latest version of LSO CP 602.

The option left with us is to Undeploy the LSOCP 602 and reinstall the related version of LSOCP 600.

So we tried to undeploy the current version LSOCP 602 and reinstall LSO CP 600 which may fix our issue. But while undeploying the LSOCP 602 the system is throwing an error that the J2ee server password is not equal to the SDM Password and so it is not able to undeploy. Where as the J2ee password and SDM Password are one and the same in the server.

We tried the following SAP Notes 701654, 634757, 824357 in the process of fixing this Issue. For every note we tried to restart the SDM server.

Can any one please suggest what may be the issue and how can we fix this.

Thanks and Regarsd,

Madhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhan,

You could deploy LSOCP 600 package using the SDM directly without having to undeploy the prevoius version.

Just make sure you select 'Upgrade regardless of the version' option 3 on the deployment screen (expand little traingle at the bottom).

Try this out and let me know if it worked or not.

If SDM throws an exception, please paste the relevant exception from sdmlog from that time and also the corresponding exception from defaultrace.trc from server0\log.

Thanks & Regards,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u tried restarting java cluster?

one more check if administrator user is locked ?

since 701654 failed i suggest above checks

Samrat