cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete a login link from shopping cart email template (std task)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have changed the description of shopping cart approval email template for requestor/creator successfully. The standard task where I did the changes is TS10407929. when I tested it, along with my changed description a login link for an object is found at the bottom of template, I want to delete it from the template, how to do it, please help me, this is very urgent.

regards,

George.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running SRM6 and I'd like to know how to remove the logon link as well. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what and where do you see exactly and what it says.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

[ I have changed the description of shopping cart approval email template for requestor/creator successfully. The standard task where I did the changes is TS10407929. when I tested it, along with my changed description a login link for an object is found at the bottom of template, I want to delete it from the template, how to do it, please help me, this is very urgent.]

TS10407929 - this is the standard task for shopping cart approval email template for requestor/creator, when you get into it (thru Txn pftc) there you find description, we have changed it (in change editor) occording to our format, there we dont find any links, when we receive a mail after the shopping cart approval , in that mail( mail template for approval) along with the decriptions we modified, there is a login link. we have to delete it, i have a doubt whether it might be triggered by some BADI or due to Txn SCOT. please check it and give me solution to remove that link from template that appears only during runtime.

regards,

George.