cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transformation step in Integration Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I have used a transformation step in Integration process to transform source structure to target structure. In the same block i have used control step to cancel the process if there is any error found in transformation. I am handling this by raising exception.

Now my problem is, i found my message got failed in PE and it is showing that there is error in mapping, i took the copy of corresponding message from SXM_MONITOR and tested the mapping program, It executed successfully but the Integration process is showing that there is an error in mapaping.

Please let me know your thoughts, urgent.

Edited by: vijay thirumareddi on May 9, 2008 2:28 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijav Can you paste the error message....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check the interfaces that you have used in the transformation step are correct or not.

and also check for the return code for the bpm in the transactino sxi_cache.

if it is 0 then there is no error in the BPM else there is some error in the BPM process.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have used right interfaces and even checked in sxi_cache, where it is showing return value as 0 only. One more information, we have been implementing this Integration process from past 1 year never ever we get any error but today only we got this peculiar error.

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar T.

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you please check in sxmb_moni_bpe and see the log.

Please see the below link ,

monitoring BPm https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e7bc3a5a-0501-0010-1095-eb4...

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to look in SXMB_MONI_BPE but there i didnt find any log.

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I know which scenario u r working?

Does your mapping is N:1 or N:M

IF so u have to change your occurrences in message mappings.

Regards,

Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

same mapping behaving differently !!

make sure that in bpm u r using exactly the same message mapping.

could be due to cache refresh problem. activate the message mapping again. also check the cache notifications.

if it still do not works then do a full cache refresh.

rgds

arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response. i am using same mapping program and i checked it is in active state only. Even i refreshed cache also.

Thanks,

Vijay Kumar T.