Did you mean: 

Knowledge bank from sap

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I would like to suggest one beauty(for me) which if it success

really nice one...

Just so many questions are posted and answered by some one..which is appropriated some times and some times not..

if we have a section just like..

Abap

Datadictionary Reports Bdcs Lsmw module pool bapi ..

like this should be divided submodules..and the moderators can pick the question which is perfectly answered..or mixing two or three answers making a perfect answers..

and making them proper order....

which will helpful for the furutre Sapians..not only for them..any one want to update the same thing...

Just i am expecting u r opinion..

Regards

sas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We already have that it's called the Wiki FAQ's - feel free to jump in and make them better.

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Thats gr8!! to see thats already bulid up...

thanks Folks....but sorry to say it is not as such the requirement...Example Just go to the bdc ...its doesnt even defined much ..just they have passes the link for sap help which itself a greek & latin..

As we all know bdc comes the problem when we are working with Table controls and when we are uplaoding hr related ...when we are uploading certian data types Eroor handling examples..just getting the best out of them

I hope now a days moderators( i am have reported abuse so many times ..but not even reponded) are doing nothing..they can improvize this sections very much...

Suggest what extra efforts we people can do ..

regards

sas

Former Member
0 Kudos

The quality of data is directly related to what you and other members of the community put there, it's your tool.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Every forum thread where some clicks report abuse is looked at and acted upon, but we don not respond back to those that reported it.

former_member184119
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i am not expecting to respond i am just expecting to take action of such type of activities!!

just like Giving mail ids in sdn is not accepted!!

[/thread/581177 [original link is broken];

now watch this thread full of id's..

next /thread/811259 [original link is broken]

in this secong page Rodgiro hoffmen..what he has written is against our sdn rules..like i saw few more..i just click abuse to make aware of that !! But no response...

thanks and regards

sas

Answers (0)