SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check register

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have generated cheque through FPY1.

How we can take cheque register of both FICA and FICO.

How we can handle incoming cheque of both FICA and FICO.

Thanks in advance for your all support

Regards,

RAM.A

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I could not understand your question(s)... how ever, I understand that you are trying to print the cheques...right???

In that case, usually companies print via print center <a third party system>...you need to send the info like Chqu no, amount, date, Customer number in the form of a file...via a customized program.....then it wud print the cheque....

Alternatively, if you want to print the physical chq via spool request, you can do it by click 'Print option' in SP01.

Also you can look into T-Code FPCH1 for printing of chq on line.

If this is not what you are looking for, you pls be more clear in your question(s).

Hope this is helpful

Rgds

Rajendra

Edited by: rajendra mukhyaprana on May 9, 2008 2:16 PM

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I could not understand your question(s)... how ever, I understand that you are trying to print the cheques...right???

In that case, usually companies print via print center <a third party system>...you need to send the info like Chqu no, amount, date, Customer number in the form of a file...via a customized program.....then it wud print the cheque....

Alternatively, if you want to print the physical chq via spool request, you can do it by click 'Print option' in SP01.

Also you can look into T-Code FPCH1 for printing of chq on line.

If this is not what you are looking for, you pls be more clear in your question(s).

Hope this is helpful

Rgds

Rajendra

Edited by: rajendra mukhyaprana on May 9, 2008 2:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajendra,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

My question is below,

1. Through FPY1 i posted outgoing cheque payment and i could see the cheque in SP01.

In case, when we do through F110 we will generate some outgoing cheque which we can see in SP01.

Now when we take cheque register in FCHN only we can see FI-AP cheque details. But my client is asking both the outgoing cheque detailsFICA( FPY1) and FICO (F110) in same place.

2. In case of incoming cheque how we can take both the details of FICA and FICO in same place.

Is there any interface between FICA and FICO in Cheque processing.

I hope now my question is clear, if not let me know..

Thanks

Rajaram.A

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

FYI....My answers in Bold, Italic & underlined.

1. Through FPY1 i posted outgoing cheque payment and i could see the cheque in SP01.

In case, when we do through F110 we will generate some outgoing cheque which we can see in SP01.

Now when we take cheque register in FCHN only we can see FI-AP cheque details. But my client is asking both the outgoing cheque detailsFICA( FPY1) and FICO (F110) in same place.

If you want to view the cheque details in FICA, Use T-Code FPCHR. You can view the chq details.

If you want chq deatils of both FICA and FICO in one place, you need to have your own customzied report.

Chq details in FICO are stored in data base table PAYR where as in FICA they are stored in DFKKCR. Either you can build a query or you can have a customized report to view FICO and FICA chq details.

2. In case of incoming cheque how we can take both the details of FICA and FICO in same place.

Is there any interface between FICA and FICO in Cheque processing.

There is no interface. Look into my answer above.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not answered