cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REBATE SETTLEMENT ERROR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

well have created material rebate in vbo1 & the rebate is for 50 .In vf02 in accounting doc the amounts are displayed as :

ERU rebate accurals : 50, & reverse for other :50 .

can u pl let me know wts the amount 50 ,which says reverse for others.

2nd part while paying partial settlemt with amount 20 ERB is posted with the amount 20 . and ERU says 20 & the same 20 is shown across reverse for others

3rd part balance 30 is settled in full but sill its open .

The final settlement amount is being doubled even its settled .

MY concern is should i do final settlement or any other procedure to settle rebates .

Regards,

jerry .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jerry

Se wheather you have checked the reverse accruals field in the agreement type details in VB(2 for the agreement type(customer rebate, material rebate etc) you used for the creation of rebate agreement.

May be , because of this your accrual amount might be getting doubled

Even though you create a final settlement for the the rebate agreement will be open . This is because of the validity dates or validity periods that you have maintained in the rebate agreement

Hope this helps you

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinath ,

cn u pl lt know the below ,

well have created material rebate in vbo1 & the rebate is for 50 .In vf02 in accounting doc the amounts are displayed as :

ERU rebate accurals : 50, & reverse for other :50 .

can u pl let me know wts the amount 50 ,which says reverse for others.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jerry

First of all i didnt understood what is reverse for others . Actually what is the scenario. As far as my understanding goes ,

First of all , when you do billing and save it .It goes to FI then the amount falls in the ERB account . But it gets accumulated in the rebates. until you issue credit memo to the customer.

Now once after billing , as it hits the ERB G/L account , and again when you settle the rebate amount and issue the credit memo to the customer ,then it hits the ERU G/L account.

But reverse happens only when the amount exceeds. say for example if the customer rebate amount is Rs.500 as per our billing but when you generate take the statical data S060 then the rebate amount may be Rs.400. Then the excess amount will be reversed .

Hope this information helps you. Let me know if you have any queries

Regards

Srinath