cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error (No account is specified in item 0000001015)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am getting the above error if i realease my bill to A/cing

this is what sap says:

"Message no. F5670

Diagnosis

No account was specified for account type "S" in item "0000001015" of the FI/CO document.

System response

The Financial Accounting program cannot process the document.

Procedure

A system error has probably occurred in the application you called up. Check the data transferred to item "0000001015" of the FI/CO document."

How to claer the error,,,,,,,,,,,

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could also be due to

a) Profit center for any material in billing is missing in which case, you need to cancel the billing, reverse PGI, cancel the delivery and create a fresh order after maintaining profit center in material master.

b) If in customer master, account assignment group is assigned subsequent to creation of sale order, then in that case, you need to maintain manually in sale order b4 creating billing

c) Take note for One Time Customer, the user have to input the Account Assignment Group manually into the sales order. One Time Customer can be used by many customer, therefore, the system will not be able to determine the Account Assignment Group manually.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sap SD guy,

-->Go to the OBA7 transaction then select the document type RV then go into detail of that document then check the settings of that document.

-->Take help from the FI people to check the G/L account settings in the transaction FS00.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) check configuration in transaction VKOA have been done correctly by assigning G/L Account

2) In VA03 - Goto - Header - Financial Accounting - Field name: Account Assignment Group have been filled in automatically

3) In VF03 - Goto - Header - Header - Field name: Account Assignment Group have been filled in automatically

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks ,

but have alrready chked this and the revenue a/c determination

is right......

any other reply