cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform related query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's,

one of my colieg was dovloped the smartform print program and smartform form after he merged to output type through Nace tcode, but he didn't maintained the selection screen in print program. when we exicute the t_code (vl74) with these output type then we can get the selecton screen record with check boxes. after select the check boxe and exicute we can get the output directly print out we cant see the print privew also, i cant find wher he can maintaned the selection screenother than print program.

regards,

sri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is not the selection screen in his program it is the selctioin screen in the VL74 itself When we execute vl74 it shows all the HU nos that satisfies the selection criteria and we have to check all the HU no you need to print and go with print.

Thanks,

NN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir but he maintained 8 texts in main window form some texts are discarded with condition if i remove the condition i can can't get the output with data,( he discarded entire row i removed that)

plea suggest me.

regards,

sri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain what is your requirment.

Thank,

NN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nethaji,

I have an issue with the VL74 transaction. The issue is: I give the output type and a delivery number in that transaction and hit execute - it displays all the HU's related to that Delivery # and if I have say 10 HUs related to a single Delivery #, then the number of printout I would get is 10(for each HU). But my issue now is, that based on the output type which I am working on now, the output i get is the same for all the 10 HU's, by which all the labels created are the same - 10. Now, the customer has an issue saying that they are wasting the remaining 9 labels - because all the 10 are the same and they need only 1.

So, I asked them to check only one of the HU related to the Del #, but this is not done manually. It is automized by the FC, that in VV63, they give the output type , plant and other specifications necessary, - goto the screen where the condition records is displayed - in that we have a field "Date/Time" where configuring 3 would make the user to goto tcode VL74 and select the printouts, but this has been configured 4 - which means automized - that it goes directly to the printer. So, they are unable to control the number of labels that have to be printed.

Hoping that you have understood my issue, I would like to know, how I would be able to control the number of prints per del # , how many ever the HU's are?

Please do reply.

Thanks,

Shyam!

Answers (0)