cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking not done error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

After creating sales order and delivery document, while making warehouse transfer order it is showing

"Picking is not done" error.

In the delivery document delivery quantity is displaying and picking quantity showing 0 and the field is

freezed but stock is available for the item.

Please help me.

Regds

CG Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in scenarios with WMS, you do not do picking inside the delivery document. instead, you do picking when you create transfer orders. you can create transfer orders by:

1. doing LT03, then confirm the transfer order if relevant

2. doing VL06O or the other VL06x series of t-codes. you could create transfer orders, confirm and post goods issue using these.

in scenarios without WMS, you directly pick in the delivery document.

regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

As per your thread message I came to know that your delivery is linled with wearhouse management so you can't pick the goods manually you need to create transfer order to pick the goods.

To create Transfer order fallow this process

>Go to VL02N transaction enter the delivery number which you want to pick go in to that then select menu> Susequent functions-->Create transfer order

or

-->Go to LT03 transaction enter the wear house no. and delivery document no.then create the transfer order

-->After completing the creation of the transfer order do the PGI to that delivery then billing.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

GOTO LT03 and do picking..