cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 4 line items in delivery...

only one item is copied into delivery when i do the delivery...what would be the reason...?

storage location is given...

plant is given...

all the items are delivering today...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to the sales order in VA02 mode, see the the item > schedule lines one by one. The item thats featuring in the delivery has stock on the date of delivery creation hence its getting copied. The others items can be delivered based on the confirmed date when qty is available. You will find a split in schedule lines there.

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The other line items- the schedule lines may not be due for delivery.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are four items in order...not delivery...sorry that was a mistake...

only one item from SO is getting copied to the delivery...

suggest me the reasons with solutions

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is bcoz either the stock is not made available for other three line items or if stock is available and you are not able to delivery, then go to VA02, select schedule line tab and see whether the stock is flowing under the tab "Confirmed qty". If not, do availability check and now try to create delivery.

Still if you face the same problem, go to material master Sales: General/Plant view and see whether for all the materials, you have maintained the same Transportation Group. If not, maintain same transportation group and retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I suppose the schedule lines are not confirmed. Check for the stock for individual material in MMBE by entering the material and plant and execute.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please clarify

in first line you are saying there are 4 line items in delivery

in second line you are saying there is only one line item in delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i did not quite understand the situation. did you mean you have 4 line items in the sales order, but only 1 line item was copied into the delivery upon creation?

if this is correct, some of the reasons are:

1. there are currently no stocks for the items not copied at the time of delivery creation

2. the line items not copied had different shipping points (possible even if same storage location was proposed)

3. the line items not copied had different ship-to areas

it would help if you looked at the schedule lines and shipping tabs of the line items in the sales order.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos