cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My client acting as a care taker for customers stock. This stock should not be reflected in client books of accounts. It is the property of customer. How can i take this stock into our plant as a customer stock.

Wht is the movement type?No accounting entries should gets generated. My client is raising FOC invoice against customer. can any body help me out?

Thank you very much

Regards,

Narasimha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

valentin_catalin2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My understanding is that your customer is taking stocks in consignment from his clients, so in fact in no relation with the SD consignment process (is not about his own products send in consignment to the client).

You should refere to the [MM consignment process documentation help|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/4d/2b8f4c43ad11d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm].

BR,

Vali

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding, your client makes invoicing for the customers and the customer takes the stock whenever required. This happens in many industries and encouraged gneerally during year end for the sake of sales/turnovers.

If your requirement is similar, since you also do PGI definitely the ownership changes to the customer. You can still keep the stocks in your warehouse and you have to charge some rent from the customer for keeping the stock in your warehouse. Later you can give 100% credit for that amount.

This is as per my business process understanding and exposure.

Thanks,

Ravi