cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning labor into the future

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have task lists with operation. In this operation line item, i have enter the planned duration (in hours). When i schedule my maintenance plan, i have create call item for the next 12 months.

I wanted to plan for labor hours for both my technician and engineer. which is the best way to do this? creating different work center for tech and engineer or use maintenance activity type???

also, is there a report where i can see the totalled planned hour for respective work center/MaintActType into the future? I wanted to see for my planned labour do i have the man power to do the job or i need to outsource.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can view the total plan hours in the future using Maintenance plan costing T code IP31 ,specify your maintenance plan number and the period you want to analyze,if you execute system will show the total planned hrs with cost

for prerequisites kindly refer the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/3c/abb2f0413911d1893d0000e8323c4f/content.htm

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello thyagarajan

Thank you very much for your reply.

IP31 is for costing. I read the help that tariff must be assign to the activity type. Can Ip31 give me total hour without tariff?

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

IP31 is mainly used for costing only ,hence if the tariff is not maintained i think system will not proceed to calculate the cost for future and will not display the costing view throwing an error,

just check whether any layout change option is available to fulfill your requirement

regards

thyagarajan