cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Assembly Registers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After adding work centers to a user in R/3 and then successfully running the Replicator Jobs in MI, the additional work centers have not appeared in the MAM Device.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In an ideal scenario, the workcenters should have appeared in MAM device as per your steps. Try doing this steps (you might have already done it) - Works for any version of MAM 2.0 or 2.5 or 3.0.

1. First add the workcenters to the user in R/3. (which you have already done)

2. Now check the MAM25_090_GetDetail bapi wrapper output in the SE37 transaction on the backend for that particular user and check if the newly added workcenters are there in the result. If yes then there is no problem until backend else try to figure out the problem and fix it.

3. Now run the replicator job for MAM25_090 syncBO.

4. Make sure that you dont have any errors after execution by going to merep_log and search based on MAM25_090 syncbo.

5. Now check in the replica data base if those newly added workcenters have been replicated or not. In the middleware go to transaction SE16 and execute the table MEREP_207 and give the syncbo id as MAM25_090 and also give user if possible and it will be present in item table.

6. Now do a sync from the client twice(if running in aynchronous mode of sync) to get the new workcenters on to the MAM PDA .

7. If this doesn't work then would request you to do a client reset by going to settings in MI client after logging in and then do sync a couple of times to get the new data.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Siva.

PS: Reward with some points if you find post useful.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thank you for your assistance but I did all that before.

Work Center profile is in place. Entries all match.

Problem with my missing Assembly Registers is that the problem is not widespread. Only a couple of users are affected by this.

I'm stuck.

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niko,

First I have a question - what do you mean by "Assembly registers"? There is no such table anywhere in MAM? So I am not exactly clear what is missing from your device.

Now for workcenters list, assuming that that is your issue. From the messages exchange it seems that BAPI on the backend returns more workcenters than are downloaded on the mobile device. MAM30_090 data has to be replicated on the middleware. After you have done changes on the backend was it properly replicated on the middleware? Can you see all the new data in MEREP_207 table?

If no - that is the reason why longer list fo workcenters is not downloaded on the device and you have to fix it.

If yes, all new workceneters are in MEREP_207, but they are still not downloaded on the device - check merep_mon to see if there are any errors registered for your sepcific deviceID and MAM30_90.

Once you know if your problem is a probelm of replication or synchronisation then we can discuss in more details how to investigate the problem.

Cheers,

Larissa Limarova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

That is exactly what I entered in the import parameters. The same user id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The getdetail of Mam25_090 returns exactly the same no. of entries that is there in the customization for the user in SPRO. So if getdetail itself returns many entries than supposed to be then there might be something wrong with your customization.

Do check your customization in SPRO in R/3 for the user and then try to execute the getdetail.

Best regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam listing down the exact steps with which you can check the customizing in the R/2 system for that user. Hopefully this will solve your problem

1. Under SPRO-Plant Maintenance and Customer Service- Under Maintenance and service processing - under mobile asset management- Got to Configure user dependent data - Go to user and copy your "MAM scenario"

2.Plant Maintenance and Customer Service- Under Maintenance and service processing - under mobile asset management- Go to Define Scenario - click on the above copied scenario and click on business processes and Now copy the "Order profile".

3. Under SPRO-Plant Maintenance and Customer Service- Under Maintenance and service processing - under mobile asset management - click on Determine Order Processing and check for the above copied profile what is the work center profile and copy workcenter Profile name.

Now in the same screen double click on the Work Center Profile Detail button and see for the above copied profile the list of work centers present.Make sure that this list has the same number of work centers that you wanted. Else delete the list of unwanted ones.

In step 3 sometimes you might be missing work center profile and that could be the reason for getting all work centers in get detail. If that is the case then create a work center profile and assign in step 3 as explained.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Siva.

PS:Reward with some points if you find the post useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thank you for your reply.

When I executed MAM25_090_GETDETAIL, it actually gave me the 105 entries (entire work center list) as opposed to 7 (entries in the assembly register config).

What am I missing here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the import parameters when you execute the Getdetail bapi wrapper of MAM25_090 make sure that you have given the same user id for which you have made changes in the CUSTOMIZING_USER input field and then click on execute.

Best regards,

Siva.